Body Design Formula creates, implements, and manages efficient, high-quality, reliable, cost-effective wellness solutions. Our program design and evaluation for worksite wellness and community-based prevention are safe, effective, and evidence-based to help combat stress, chronic pain, and diseases of aging, such as osteoporosis.
Group and individualized health and fitness services focus on education to eradicate health disparities.
Our programs provide evidence-based practices and innovative approaches to promote social, emotional, and economic Wellness and well-being.
Areas of expertise include
- Physical fitness
- Diseases of Aging (with a focus on osteoporosis, brain health, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s)
- Integrating Mental Health Wellness
- Motivational Behavior Change
To build a nation of Wellness by making informed decisions that democratize healthcare.
To empower PEOPLE with the information to make better decisions.
To decrease the rapid growth of diseases of aging prematurely by creating verifiable opportunities to live healthier and longer lives and preventing life-threatening illnesses.
812199 Other Personal Care Services
812191 – Diet and Weight Reducing Centers
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611620 Sports and Recreation Instruction
621399 – Wellness, Nutrition & Fitness Services
541612 – Human Resource Wellness Support
UNIQUE ENTITY ID: L4ESKTVBM8V8
CAGE CODE: 8VK93
CERTIFICATION: Woman Owned Business Certified WOSB
SAM REGISTRATION: Active
TAKES CREDIT CARDS: Yes
STRENGTH TRAINING PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
Our proven systems address physical, mental, and emotional fortitude based on ergonomics and strength building.
- Helps in relieving back pain from overuse injuries. and other chronic pains
- Helps in fortifying mental health
- Assists in addiction recovery
- Assists the aging population in the prevention of osteoporosis
- Assists the aging population in the prevention of Alzheimer’s and neurodegenerative diseases
ON-SITE FITNESS/WELLNESS PROGRAM DESIGN & CONSULTING
Whether you already have a wellness program or are just starting, our team can help you meet your goals. We can walk you through the steps of designing a program, look at the program you currently have, and offer strategic advice.
Our team of certified fitness trainers will …..
FITNESS-RELATED PROCUREMENT SERVICES
Working with multiple suppliers, we source the best fit, function, and price when purchasing fitness-related products, including fitness equipment and supplements. Using volume purchasing power, we provide a one-stop shopping experience for convenience and exceptional service, from delivery and installation to equipment, maintenance, and recommendations.
VIRTUAL FITNESS/WELLNESS COACHING
- Programs are developed for remote home workers to be used at home, at the office, or the local gym.
- We use our state-of-the-art Dr Fitness USA app with hundreds of proprietary video galleries with special instructions and ergonomic applications.
- One-on-one or group mentoring sessions via Zoom
Nutrition for Wellness: Program encompassing nutrition education, chef-led cooking classes, food procurement, and urban agriculture/gardening.
LECTURE / SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT
- Lectures via zoom or in-person to your employees or leadership teams
- Lunch and learn
- Mental health and stress management
- Lunch and learn
- Fitness challenges
- Team building activities
Holistic health approach: Our Holistic Health approach accentuates self-management and prevention education and emphasizes the bond of mind, body, and spirit. Our primitive healthcare method appraises the whole person to gain proper balance in life.
This innovative undertaking presents a strategy to address mental health prevention by encouraging behavior and lifestyle change. Our protocols focus on the patient’s entire well-being; beyond the physical body by addressing emotional, social, spiritual, financial, and intellectual health.
These aspects can empower a person to be at their healthiest and happiest.
- Our programs are based on 55 years of research and development, case studies, and quantifiable results.
- We are the Industry leader in alternative pain and stress management protocols through strength training worldwide.
- Enhance knowledge of the mind and body alignment
- Produce and distribute health and fitness articles and video blogs
- Develop and maintain relationships with fitness products manufacturers and vendors worldwide
- Develop programs that will meet the needs of individuals of all ages and physical ability
- Research in aging, health, and neuroscience is catching up with our 55+ years of protocols.